Monday, January 6, 2014

English Grammar in Use 4th Edition 2012 - Raymond Murphy Color


English Grammar in Use Fourth edition is a fully updated version of the classic grammar title.
It retains all the key features of clarity and accessibility that have made this book so popular
with students and teachers alike. This edition, with answers and CD-ROM, is ideal for self-study.
The CD-ROM includes hundreds of interactive exercises to reinforce the language learned in the book.



Link download: http://www.fshare.vn/file/T032JANBZT
Password download: tech24.vn

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I have downloaded some books, but am having a problem with the link. I cannot download the books published or found on the link. Can you check it again and tell me the way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. English is an essential part of any exam. Without knowing grammar or vocab it isn’t easy to score well. It is also a part of the Best LSAT Courses that I have opted for my preparation. My exam is next year, and I do have a lot of time for preparing well.

    ReplyDelete